Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pregnant women with hypertension medicine of choice?

Q : I have 25 weeks of pregnancy, when the last class seizure, the doctor said that my high blood pressure in some, let me to observe. Can you tell me some of the gestational hypertension knowledge? In addition, these drugs I can take in life, and restaurants should pay attention to nutrition what? A : I am not sure you have high blood pressure in the end, is not very high, continue to observe a moratorium on blood pressure medication. because so far, the vast majority still lack adequate safety pregnancy experiment has proved that certain drugs on fetal development have side effects, If common vascular tensions suppressed for these drugs, diuretics are not meant for long-term use, B receptor antagonist relatively safer.

No comments: